- Accurate temperature adjustments – Temperature scale can be adjusted between 66°F - 90°F. A secondary control knob allows for precise readjustment of the temperature within +/- 2°F
- Uniform temperature levels – Temperature levels are monitored and controlled by bi-metal technology for automated heating, includes a thermal shutoff switch for added protection.
- Filter integration capabilities – Integrate this heater into the BioMaster 250 to combine filtration and heating into one location
- Heating function is displayed via activated control light
- The optimal aquarium size for this 150 watt heater is 40 gallons
- Easy to install with the use of the included holder with suction cups
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified
- 3 year warranty
What's in the Box
150W Aquarium heater, holder with suction cups and integrated post calibration tool, and power cord
|0.9 x 12 in.
|115V / 50-60 Hz
|Power Cord Length
|Optimal Aquarium Size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.