- Integrated heater – Provides precise and uniform temperature levels and reduces the amount of equipment seen inside the aquarium by housing the heater in the unit
- Integrated diffuser with three adjustable water flow settings – Allows for uniform surface movement, prevents formation of biofilm, and provides added aeration
- Simple cleaning and maintenance – Remove individual filter modules while keeping the pump unit and heater in place for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Carbon filter foam – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foam make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- What’s in the Box – Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater, filter media, integrated diffuser, suction cups, and power cables
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 30 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Freshwater compatible
- UL certified filter, UL certified heater
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
What's in the Box
Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater, 30 ppi carbon filter foam, 20 ppi filter foam, integrated diffuser, suction cups, and power cables
|4.7 x 4.3 x 10.6 in.
|120V / 60 Hz
|Power Consumption of the Filter
|Power Consumption of the Heater
|Power Cord Length
|Max. Flow Rate
|Max. Head Height
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.