The Aquario Neo CO2 system provides an affordable option of injecting CO2 into your planted aquarium without having to buy the large CO2 cylinder and solenoid valve. The pressure that is created with this system is enough to use a ceramic CO2 diffuser! Watch the video below to see how easy it is to install. One bottle will provide enough CO2 for a 10-30 gallon aquarium for between 40-60 days during the warm summer months and 30-50 days during the cold winter months. If you have a larger aquarium, just add another bottle for every 20-30 gallons. It is important to monitor your pH whenever adding CO2 to your planted aquarium.
How to use
- Add 300ml of warm water (about 50℃) into the container.
- Tighten the cap and shake vigorously until the content is thoroughly mixed.
- Wait 24 hours without disturbing the bottle and the solution will turn into a gel.
- Put in 1 pack of Neo CO2 Biorefill and wipe any residue from the top of the bottle.
- Add 200ml of warm water (about 30℃) DO NOT SHAKE and tighten cap. Connect flexible hosing to the end of the reaction cap, run the hosing through the suction cup and attach onto the diffuser.
- Place diffuser on side of aquarium and wait until CO2 is produced.
- When CO2 stops, pour out the liquid and leave the remaining gel inside the bottle.
- Repeat steps #4, #5, #6
Package Includes: Neo CO2 Bottle, Neo CO2 Bio, Aquario NEO CO2 Diffuser, Tubing, 2x Suction Cups, O-Ring 1, Bottle Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.