A Unique Pellet Carnivorous Fish Love
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitchhikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this rapidly sinking pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet offers a nutrient mix offering higher digestible protein levels carnivores need
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing a pellet at the surface of the aquarium and causing a splash can improve acceptance as it mimics the action of a live fish.
Ideal for smaller carnivore fish especially non-surface feeders like catfish, sharks, polypterus (bichirs), eel, and smaller carnivorous plecostomus.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellets® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured each package meets our nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).* 09-51K
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 47.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,900 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 510 mg/kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.