Hikari Gold Koi Food - 17.6 oz
Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement to bring out the best in your koi, while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari Gold is a daily diet, developed through years of koi breeding and showing, to meet the nutritional needs of koi while providing excellent colour enhancement.
Hikari® is the Japanese originator of premium aquatic diets. For over 100 years they've bred and grown fish while perfecting their recipe for aquatic nutrition. Complete control over the production process provides the quality assurance you have come to expect from the leader in koi and fish food. Use Hikari because you love your fish as much as they love you!
- rich in enhanced astaxanthin, a form of carotenoid. Provides active color enhancement helping to bring out all the natural beauty and true colours koi are known for.
Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- promotes resistance to stress and immunity to infectious disease and promotes a long healthy life
Excellent Daily Diet
- The carefully balanced nutrition, vitamins and amino acids will keep your aquatic pet healthy and full of energy while helping them grow fat-deposit-free.
Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
- 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
- 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
- 9-15°C (49-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility.
Wheat flour, soybean meal, fish meal, rice bran, corn gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, fish oil, garlic, dried seaweed meal, krill meal, mono calcium phosphate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3, yellow 5 (artificial colors).
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 40%||min. 4%||max. 4%||max. 10%||max. 15%||min. 1.0%|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.