A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and color enhancing nutrients
- A size almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live baby brine shrimp you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" mini cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
For fry, feed as many times per day as possible. Smaller more frequent feedings (up to 10 times per day) is best.
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine environments, fry and other small mouthed fish, egglayers, livebearers, inverts, jellyfish and seahorses too.
For reef enviromenments, feed twice daily. For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Please note: Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.
Baby brine shrimp, water, DHA oil, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin (vitamin B2
), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12
supplement.* * Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 10 mg/kg
||min. 2 mg/kg
||min. 200 µg/kg