A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contains digested material that helps complete the circle of life in a reef environment
- A very small size almost any coral or newborn fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live copepods you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" mini cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Use one cube daily for each fifty (50) gallons of water in your reef aquarium to promote filter feeder growth and extension. Use a pipet to direct feed those corals requiring additional nutrition. For fry, feed an amount they completely consume within forty (40) seconds up to ten (10) times per day. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues.
Ideal For: Most reef environments and for use with newborn fish who require a very small nutrient source.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Please note: Handling a frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||EPA|
|min. 1.2%||min. 0.65%||max. 0.2%||max. 98%||min. 500 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin C||Vitamin B2||Vitamin B12||DHA|
|min. 0.01%||min. 10 mg/kg||min. 2 mg/kg||min. 200 µg/kg||min. 1000 mg/kg|
Packaging Size(s)Cube Packs1.75 oz (50g) - #30010
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.