The Italian-made Fluval C series combines the best features of a canister filter with the ease of a hang-on. Providing extensive mechanical, biological and chemical filtration through a 5-step cleaning process, each media stage permits easy replacement or customization to suit any setup. A patented refiltration system enables you to control water output while increasing dwell time within the filter. This is particularly beneficial to protect delicate fish and plants, while also allowing for better nutrient absorption.
- Designed for aquariums between 20 and 70 gallons
- Two Mechanical stages trap large and fine debris – foams easily slide out for quick cleaning
- Chemical stage with activated carbon effectively removes toxins
- Biological stage features Bio-Screen pad – blocks debris and provides massive surface area for beneficial bacteria growth
- Biological Trickle Chamber – super charged for fast and efficient nitrification when loaded with Fluval C-Nodes
- Patented refiltration control system permits slower water output to protect delicate fish/plants and increase contact time with media
- Independent filtration stage management – changes can be made at different times while maintaining continuous biological activity
- Cleaning indicator notifies user when polyfoam needs rinsing
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Compare the models
|30 US Gal
|50 US Gal
|70 US Gal
|119 US Gal/h
|153 US Gal/h
|264 US Gal/h
|106 US Gal/h
|127 US Gal/h
|238 US Gal/h
|5 W||5 W||5 W|
|5 W||5 W||5 W|
(L x W x H)
|7 x 5 x 6"
|7 x 5 x 7"
|9 x 6.5 x 8.5"
- Activated Carbon
- Bio-Screen Pad
To register your warranty online or for more information on this and other products go to: www.hagen.com The Fluval C Filters are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 2 years. We offer a 2 year guarantee on all non-replaceable parts which means that the filter will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge, when the complete pump is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. This warranty does not apply to any filter that has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or tampering. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.