Fluval Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. This fiber-enriched diet is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this cold-water species, supporting a healthier digestive tract for their overall well-being. A healthy dose of marigold extract is also included to help bring out vibrant yellow, orange and red pigments.
Key Features :
- Black Soldier Fly larvae #1 ingredient - sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Fiber rich, color enhancing diet
- Contains 33% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable - a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Feeding Instructions :
Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Dried black soldier fly larvae, Herring meal, Wheat flour, Corn, Rice flour, Dried kelp, Salmon oil, Whole peas, Brewers dried yeast, Apple pomace, Lignocellulose (binder), Betaine anhydrous, Marigold extract, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Yeast extract, Choline chloride, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous sulfate, L-carnitine, Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Haematococcus algae meal (color), Rosemary extract, Zinc oxide, Manganous oxide, Vitamin A supplement, Copper sulfate, Calcium iodate, Vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein (min.)||33.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||8.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.5%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min.)||1,450 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)||1.8%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)||2.5%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)||440 mg/kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.