Peat Granules provide an all-natural way to soften aquarium water and achieve the pH levels required for breeding and rearing certain tropical fish. Peat contains humic acid, tanning agents and trace elements that are essential for various life processes. Highly concentrated and compressed for maximum effectiveness, this product is recommended for fish that prefer soft, acidic water.
- Chemical filter media
- All natural way to acidify aquarium water
- Highly concentrated peat granules support lower pH levels
- Recommended for tropical fish that originate from amber, tannin stained water
- Ideal for keeping and breeding tropical fish such as tetras, rasboras and dwarf South American cichlids
- Enhances coloration and behavior in specific tropical fish species
- Contains humic acid, tanning agents and trace elements that are essential for various life processes
- Use Fluval pH Test Kit (Low range – Item # A7874) to determine when to replace peat or use visual color determination
- For best results, replace every 2 months
- For use in freshwater aquariums only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.