Whether you're looking to help prevent certain diseases, treat existing ones, start a new aquarium for certain species or create a brackish environment, Fluval Aquarium Salt can improve the overall health of your fish naturally without any additives.
Key Features :
- Rebranded with new larger format - Previously under Nutrafin
- Preventative Care - Encouraging the production of a fish's natural slime coating helps prevent certain diseases from developing in the first place. Promotes the healing of torn fins and body scrapes. Increases water's ion content, which helps dilute nitrite intake by fish (reducing the chances of nitrite poisoning). Reduces stress naturally
- Disease Treatment - Promotes the production of a natural slime coat, which helps fish to shed external parasites, control bacteria and keep pathogens and fungi away (a common affliction for tropical and goldfish species).
- Depending on the disease treatment, salt can be used either exclusively or in conjunction with specific medications to treat fish disease.
- Ideal for Livebearers, Goldfish, African Cichlids - Creates a natural, mineralized environment favored by these popular species
- Hatch Live Brine Shrimp - Recommended and ideal for raising small tropical species and raising fish fry (Consult brine shrimp egg package for instructions)
- All natural cleaner - Cleans aquarium equipment naturally and controls bacteria without use of harmful chemicals or detergents
- For freshwater aquariums
To Treat and Prevent Fish Disease :
1 tablespoon/ 37.8 L (10 US gal)
Note : Always research as well as consult an expert before treating freshwater tropical fish as some species are adversely affected by salt and dosing as rates can vary based on disease and species of fish being treated.
To Hatch Brine Shrimp :
Please consult brine shrimp egg packaging for instructions.
To Cleaning Aquarium Accessories :
Dissolve 5 tablespoons of Fluval Freshwater Aquarium Salt in 1 gallon of warm water and apply as needed. Rinse with freshwater and dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.