A Series Air Pumps are designed to significantly improve water circulation and essential oxygen levels for fish, plants, corals and beneficial bacteria. Hobbyists will appreciate a powerful air delivery that is designed with ultra-quiet operation and energy-efficiency in mind, in addition to adjustable flow control dials that allow each outlet to be independently controlled.
- Powerful air delivery – provides excellent output flow-to-pressure ratio
- Engineered noise dampening baffle chamber deliver an ultra-quiet operation
- Oversized rubber feet stabilizers reduce vibration
- Adjustable flow control dials allow each outlet to be independently controlled
- Energy-efficient – draws as little energy as 2W (Small model)
- Space saving rubber hang tag easily mounts to side of aquarium stand for less clutter
- For use with 1 or several air stones
- Total Output: 90-110 LPH
- Outlet: Single
- Wattage: 2W
- Aquariums up to: 50 US Gal / 190 L
2 Year Limited Warranty
Fluval Air Pumps are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 2 years. We offer a 2 year guarantee on all Non-replaceable rubber parts which means that the air pump will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s Discretion, free of charge, when the complete pump is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. This warranty does not apply to any air pump that has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or tampering. No liability is assumed with reSpect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.