About Tropica Plants
Grown in Denmark and shipped weekly to Aquariums West. We are so happy to have a steady supply of these gorgeous plants from a World class company. We try to have everything in stock but many plants are so popular that they sell out quickly from Tropica. If we don’t have it, we’ll try to get it for you. Place your order online to ensure that you get the plant you are looking for. Orders must be in by Monday and will be in stock the following Tuesday at Aquariums West ready for pick up or to be shipped anywhere in Canada. We carry the full line of Tropica Plants and Tropica Plant Care products. When you purchase 3 or more, you will receive 15% off!
All of the Tropica plants come with a handy tag which displays whether it is easy, medium, or advanced. Choose your plants according to the type of light, CO2 and fertilizers that you use.
The Easy Plants The easiest to grow
- These plants can thrive and grow well in low-light aquariums.
- CO2 supply is recommended because the CO2 supply, despite the low light, ensures the growth of the plants.
- The time expenditure per week is less than ½ hour because the plants grow slowly.
- Bottom substrate at the beginning and liquid fertilizer for weekly use.
The Medium Plants Plants that require a little extra
- The plants require at least ½ watt per litre to thrive.
- CO2 supply is recommended to help plants grow with good colour and density.
- Weekly maintenance times of ½-1 hour will be required depending on the growth and development of the plants.
- Bottom substrate and liquid fertilizers are required. Special fertilizer is recommended.
The Advanced Plants The most demanding plants
- The plants require 1 Watt per litre or more to thrive fully.
- Continuous CO2 supply of 15-25 mg per litre is required.
- Maintenance time is 1-2 hours a week. The plant growth can pose challenges.
- Bottom substrate and liquid fertilizer, including special fertilizer, are 10/15/18required.
< Panther Chameleon (Furcifer pardalis) Care Sheet
| LAXX ORDER ARRIVED ! DECEMBER 7